Brand Manager - California APPLY NOW
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager based in various areas of California to grow our brand with distributors, professional salons and key partners.
Our Brand Manager will drive territory growth by maximizing sales through relationship development with territory distributors.
Detailing support, conducting sales meetings, introducing Pai-Shau through interactive demonstrations in the salon, introducing new products and concepts, providing product knowledge to salons in the field, managing territory education and reporting on sales targets and accountability are major functions of the role.
This position plays a vital role in driving Pai-Shau company revenue and will require a go-getter mentality, previous professional hair care experience and ability to travel regularly.
Primary functions & efforts required: Brand Manager will be responsible for translating the brand vision into action in field.
Execute marketing, sales and education initiatives through support of distributor sales reps and salons Detail, conduct sales meetings and provide in-salon Product knowledge and support events Create territory growth plan with a combination of salon distribution, select retail partners and multi-chain accounts.
Report weekly progress and opportunities in written and oral reports Identify and open key accounts with distributor.
Develop relationships with key accounts.
Requirements: Minimum 2 yrs previous professional beauty sales experience preferred Valid driver's license with reliable transportation as position requires considerable amount of driving Computer literate, knowledge of Windows-based programs for laptop/IPad, email, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel Travel throughout territory and outside of territory as needed.
Ability to work some weekends, evenings and schedule based on need (schedule will vary)
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate while also taking direction and following company protocol
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and experienced in working independently
- Capable of effectively and comfortably speaking before large groups of people
- Ability to lift 50 lbs periodically
- Cosmetology license or Beauty Industry experience required
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time, Commission Based Pay
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract Pay: $36,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Experience: Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
- Shift Availability: Day Shift (Preferred)
- Willingness To Travel: 75% (Required)