Terms & Conditions
Pai-Shau Inc. and Pai-Shau LLC - Terms and Conditions
I. The use of the Pai-Shau.com website (the “Website”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In addition to posting comments, accessing Pai-Shau content and entering contests/promotions, users can purchase Pai-Shau products on the Website (other than for resale). The resale or distribution of Pai-Shau products purchased on the Website is prohibited.
Pai-Shau may update these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions may be viewed at any time by clicking on the hyperlink labelled ‘Terms’. For each order on the Website, your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions in force at the date of the order will be required. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Pai-Shau aims to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and current at the time it is published. Prices of goods displayed on the Website are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and other product information. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
- It is a condition of the person accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, that you accept that Pai-Shau will not be liable under any circumstances for any action you take relying on the information on this website or using any service which is accessible using this website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own undertaking.
- We assume no liability for the contents of any other websites that you may access from the Website.
- We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the Website. To the extent that Pai-Shau is prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
- Any information provided on the Website is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
II. Intellectual Property
All material on the Website (including all trademarks, drawings, designs, illustrations, photographs, sound tracks, written text and logos) is the exclusive property of Pai-Shau. You must not reproduce, by any means or process (except as expressly provided herein), in whole or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any such material contained on the Website.
The Pai-Shau trademark and all other related marks and logos (including all copyrights), whether or not registered, displayed on the Website, as well as the domain name ‘Pai-Shau.com’, are and will remain the exclusive property of Pai-Shau. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these trademarks for any purpose without the prior, written consent of Pai-Shau is strictly prohibited.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained on the Website or any content contained therein. You may make a single copy of web pages published on the Website for your own private, personal and non-commercial use, provided that any copy of such web pages shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
III. Third Party Links
The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. We have no control over such sites and resources. You agree that Pai-Shau does not endorse nor is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials or information on or available from such sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Pai-Shau shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
IV. Limitation Of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Pai-Shau shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Website or access its products, services or content;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements posted by, or the conduct of, any third party on the Website, including, without limitation, the posting or transmission by third parties of defamatory, offensive or illegal material; or
- Any other matter relating to the Website, products, services or content. This limitation of liability applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury caused by any error, omission or other failure of performance by Pai-Shau, its affiliates and business partners; any interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, including communication line failure; any computer virus; and any theft, destruction or alteration of, or unauthorized access to or use of, any electronic records.
V. Disclaimer Of Warranty
The exclusion of or limitations to Pai-Shau liability contained hereunder are made to the full extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, where any law implies any term, condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified at all or only to a limited extent, the term, condition or warranty will apply, except to the extent it can be excluded or limited. Pai-Shau’s liability for any breach of any such term, condition or warranty to the extent it can be limited, is limited at Pai-Shau’s option, to any one or more of the following: (a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or (b) the supply of Pai-Shau’s services.
The Website may contain technical inaccuracies or other defects. Pai-Shau does not guarantee that any such defects will be corrected. The Website and its contents are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
VI. Copyright and Trademark Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In connection with this policy, Pai-Shau will not knowingly post information about products, services or content that infringes the copyrights and/or trademarks of others. If you believe that a work of copyright or trademark has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
I. the name of the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
II. a description of the work you claim has been infringed;
III. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
IV. your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
V. a statement by you that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or the authorized agent to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
VII. Payment And Pricing
The currency of Pai-Shau products on the Website are dependent on which e-Store you are accessing. The prices of Pai-Shau products are indicated in either United States Dollars or Canadian Dollars, including taxes and delivery costs; however direct indications (ie. “USD” or “CAD”) of the currency may not be displayed. It is your responsibility to know which e-Store you are purchasing from and the currency in which the e-Store utilizes.
Pai-Shau reserves the right to modify the prices of products offered on the Website at any time without notice. You will be charged the prices displayed on the Website at the time your order was confirmed provided the products ordered were available at that time. You are required to pay for any order placed on the Website immediately on confirmation of your order. We only accept payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift certificates issued by Pai-Shau can also be used to purchase items offered on the Website.
We accept only the following charge cards and credit cards: MasterCard®, Visa® and American Express®. Your order will be dispatched once we have verified your payment method and received authorization to process your payment.
Your credit card will only be debited when your order is dispatched. If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge you the prices (including taxes and delivery costs) for the products available.