Social Media & Content Manager APPLY NOW
Pai-Shau is the first of its kind tea-infused haircare brand. The company, based in Fairfield, NJ, is seeking a Manager, Social Media & Content to drive the day-to-day execution of content in order to build brand affinity. This role will represent our unique beauty perspective, create engaging social experiences that delight our CommuniTEA and drive qualified organic social traffic to Pai-Shau.com. The goal is to drive brand awareness, increase engagement and scale our CommuniTEA.
Responsibilities Help to set a vision:
- Contribute to the content & creative vision and roadmap that defines brand voice, storytelling, aesthetic and how we engage the consumer on all social channels.
- Create content that is engaging, useful, and delightful: Execute and produce content supporting our strategy.
- Deliver content that helps our CommuniTEA see how our products are used, what is special about the ingredients, and inspires the audience to engage and purchase.
- Increase engagement rates by obsessing over customers: Increase social media engagement rates by maximizing the use of all customer touchpoints and platform features.
- Consistently evaluate the types of content we produce against new insights and knowledge of our target consumer.
- Turn our social media platforms into traffic-driving channels: Create content that generates interest in, and an understanding of, the various products to drive qualified traffic to the website.
- Manage day-to-day posting to social channels (Instagram Accounts, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok) Lead and execute social giveaways with like-minded brands and personalities.
- Copywriting: Channel the Pai-Shau voice by writing eye-catching and useful copy for all social media content.
- Understand the mindset of a person using each unique platform and tailor messages accordingly.
- Have a keen eye for platform and industry trends: Stay up to date and have an opinion on emerging social media platforms and trends.
- Create content that capitalizes on the various platforms or trends.
- Manage and grow the Pai-Shau CommuniTEA: Drum up excitement and engagement by having proactive conversations with our communiTEA, other brands, celebrities, and influencers via the Pai-Shau social media handles.
- Capitalize on viral conversations by organically inserting Pai-Shau into those conversations.
- Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree 3+ years relevant experience in social & content, copy, creative, and community channels.
- A plus for startup experience.
- Experience producing creative assets for social media content on your own.
- A big plus for photoshop, in design, and video editing skills.
- Experience coordinating with photographers, freelancers, and creative teams to execute social media content as needed.
- Expert editorial writing skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting to groups and executive teams A successful candidate Obsesses over getting the customer experience right Has a strong point of view and desire to excel on social platforms by the way they write and create content.
- Is a passionate self-starter who is decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday Weekends
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company's website: www.Pai-shau.com
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19 COVID-19
Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Social distancing guidelines in place